* * *
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before class begins. (First time students arrive 10 minutes before class)
- Turn off cell phones and pagers and never bring them into the yoga room!
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day before coming to class. Hydration is very important.
- Sign in online before arrival.
- Have clean feet and be perfume free
- Ask questions either before or after class, but not during the class.
- Refrain from talking in the yoga room. Many students use the time before class to quietly meditate and center themselves as they prepare for class.
- Do your very best to stay in the yoga room once class begins. If an emergency requires you to leave, please leave and return to the yoga room between postures (not during).
- You may bring bottled water into class with you and the teacher will indicate the points during class when everyone takes their water breaks.
- While you may use your hand towel to dry your hands to help with your grip, please refrain from wiping away your sweat throughout the class.
- Practice stillness between postures.
- Honor the silence of the room by moving quietly.
- Focus on only yourself in the mirror
- Do not talk during class
- Observe silence after the final savasana. Leave the room quietly. Respect others.
- Place rented/borrowed mats inside laundry basket at the end of the hallway.
- Enjoy the peace and energy you're taking with you from class, and make up your mind to come back tomorrow!